The ever wonderful Wesley Enoch immediately created a welcoming space in the room this morning by publicly humiliating anyone who showed up late.
He introduces us to day two and Open Spaces, asking us think about the thing that only you can say. Think about the unique thing that you can say, that you can give. Today we will be looking at:
Australian theatre 2021: courageous, relevant, dynamic. Audience demand is at an all time high. What will we do to get there?
Open Spaces is a self-directionised process, using the following seven principles:
1. Whoever comes are always the right people
2. Whatever happens is for the good
3. Conditions should be taken for what they are
4. The composition of the groups is determined by chance
5. Everyone may start whenever they feel like it
6. Everyone may stop whenever they feel like it
7. Everyone is free to move around as they like
Eighty discussion opportunities to fill, with an hour to talk about them. Opening up the floor, the ideas launched were: